Anti-money laundering - AML Policy
MisterCompanies.com attaches the greatest importance to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, both within it and within the framework of the projects it supports.
MisterCompanies.com is committed to exercising its profession in all objectivity, honesty and impartiality, ensuring the primacy of the interests of the company, customers and the integrity of the market. This commitment to respect rigorous ethical and ethical standards is not only intended to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations in force in the various jurisdictions in which MisterCompanies.com operates, but also to earn and keep on in the long term, the confidence of its customers, shareholders, employees and partners.
The Charter of Professional Conduct and Ethics of MisterCompanies.com (the "Charter") does not aim to list exhaustively and in detail all the rules of good conduct governing its activities and those of its employees in the various countries in which MisterCompanies.com operates. Rather, its objective is to establish certain guiding principles and rules intended to ensure that its employees have a common vision of the ethical standards specific to MisterCompanies.com and that they exercise their profession in compliance with these standards. It aims to consolidate the internal and external credibility of the professionalism of MisterCompanies.com employees.
All MisterCompanies.com employees (including those working under a secondment or secondment scheme) are expected to apply the rules and procedures of this Charter scrupulously and without any pressure. daily performance of their duties, with full responsibility, honesty and diligence.
Money Laundering / Terrorist Financing
Given the nature of MisterCompanies.com's activities, money laundering and terrorist financing pose specific and significant risks from a legal point of view and for the maintenance of its reputation. Compliance with anti-money laundering laws and regulations in force in the countries where MisterCompanies.com operates is of the utmost importance. Therefore MisterCompanies.com has developed a program including:
- appropriate internal procedures and controls (due diligence measures);
- a training program when hiring staff and continuously.
The customer's knowledge (KYC - Know Your Client) implies obligations of identification and verification of the identity of the customer as well as, if necessary, the powers of the persons acting on behalf of the latter, in order to acquire the certainty of dealing with a legitimate and legal client:
- In the case of a natural person: by the presentation of a valid official document including his photograph. The particulars to be noted and kept are the name (s) - including maiden name for married women, forenames, date and place of birth of the person (nationality), as well as the nature, date and place of issue and the date of validity of the document and the name and quality of the authority or person who issued the document and, where applicable, authenticated it;
- In the case of a legal person, by the communication of the original or the copy of any act or official register extract dated less than three months noting the name, the legal form, the address of the registered office social identity and the identity of the partners and social leaders mentioned.
In addition, the following information is also required:
- full address (es)
- phone numbers and / or GSM
- email (s)
- occupation (s)
As well as the following documents:
- Copy of certified passport
- Proof of address
- Curriculum vitae
- Statement (s) of bank account (s)
- Bank reference letter
- Possibly additional identity documents (ID, permit for
driving, residence permit).
This list is not exhaustive and other information may be taken into account, depending on the circumstances.
MisterCompanies.com expects its customers to provide correct and up-to-date information, and to inform them as quickly as possible of any changes that may occur.
Measures to be applied in case of doubt:
In the event of a suspicion of money laundering and / or terrorist financing, or in the event of doubt as to the veracity or relevance of the identification data obtained, MisterCompanies.com undertakes:
- Not to enter into a business relationship or make any transaction;
- To put an end to the business relationship, without the need for justification.